tania papaya

this is my blog about the things that i do each day

27.11.06

Snowy snow snow!

this morning i woke up. i gave my mom a card that i made for her. it said please make breakfast for meeeeeeeeee. a little later in the day it started snowing. i got my jacket, put my shoes on as fast as a racecar, and rushed outside. yesterday, my mom's friend said she saw the weather report and it was supposed to snow.


then I went back inside and played a computer game. it was called seahorses and shells. i watched talula for a little bit so my mom could study. i did some math work and ate pumpkin pie. i drew pictures of a character named my melody on my purse and made them into a flip book. i played superheroes with my baby sister. the best part of the day was the snow.


Goodbye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going outside in snow without a jacket?

*shakes finger at*
*shakes head too*

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home