tania papaya

this is my blog about the things that i do each day

24.10.06

catwings

catwings
by ursula k. le guin

i'm reading this book right now. it's about four cats who can fly. their mama was named mrs. jane tabby. she made them fly far away because it was dangerous for them in the city. i'm on chapter two. they are looking for food. i hope that they find a home. it think they do because i skipped to the end. :)

today i want to go to the park but it's raining. i didn't go yesterday. :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

No park for you today!!! ;)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Kulia said...

You need good golashes and a rain suit, then you can go in the rain!

But how will you keep Mom and Talulah dry?

1:34 PM  
Blogger meadow said...

You cant skip to the back of a book! Thats totally cheating!!
Actually...To tell you the truth, I skip to the back somtimes to!

My name is Meadow! And I'm homeschooled to! I've been homschooled for my whole life, exept playschool, but that doesnt really count...I live in Alberta, Canada, in a little town...
Talk to you later=)

Meadow

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home