tania papaya

this is my blog about the things that i do each day

6.11.06

the grapes

here is a picture of some grapes. i took it at my tutu's vineyard. there were purple grapes, white grapes, and red grapes. i drove the four-wheeler. on the days that people picked grapes i helped. i met a new friend named geraldo and another friend named mallory. i got sparkly high-heels at the mall. i jumped on a huge trampoline. i met a dog named abby. i took some pictures. i met a cat named callie. one morning i woke up and there was snow on my gloves.

4 Comments:

Blogger meadow said...

Awesome! I've been to a vine-yard before! But I was little(Five), and it was a quite a while ago, so I don't remember it... But I remember getting out of the car...And getting back into the car! So...I guess I remember some of it..But not much.

I love grapes! There so yummy!

I have a dog! His name is Zippy, and he is a black border-collie! I love him very much! He is so nice and cuddly!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Kulia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Kulia said...

Tania,

How many grapes does it take to make one bottle of wine?

K

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi tania,
Testing, love grammy

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home