tania papaya

this is my blog about the things that i do each day

25.10.06

baby sister sleeping

my sister looks like a grandma with this hat on. that's why i posted the picture here. she's sleeping while i clean the kitchen. i took out the garbage, then shook out the tablecloth, then i swept, and finally i set the table. i'm cleaning because my grandma is coming today in three hours. i'm going to go to winston to her vineyard. i hope i get to drive the four-wheeler while i'm there. i get to pick up my bike that she bought for me. so i'll be gone for a few days. i'll be back on halloween and i'll write what i did at the vineyard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

Waaaaahhh!!! I miss you... :(

11:31 PM  
Blogger meadow said...

Aww! I love the Ramones! She is so cute! The first thing I thought when I looked at her shirt, was "What a hip little girl!".
She is adorable!

That is very ncie of you to clean the kitchen! I somtimes do, but not to often...=)

Meadow

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home